Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 105

Thread: THIS MAKES MY STOMACH TURN!

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Jimmy Medalions's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Smackie Chan:

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I think God "intended" for humans to do everything they're capable of doing, good and bad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    By this rationale, God is apparently down with murder, rape and other self-absorbed pursuits. He intended for us to kill one another huh?

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>If you believe He's the ultimate judge, then it really doesn't matter if punishment for wrongful deeds isn't carried out here in this existence, 'cuz he'll make sure there's justice in the afterlife.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    So the rest of us, as citizens, have no right to dictate how the behaviors of these people affect our soceity? We need not be concerned about the deterioration of values, the proliferation of drugs and STDs? Care to look at the per-capita figures for gays vs. straights? Methinks no.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>If homosexuality is the abomination you believe it to be, then you can sleep soundly knowing that when you get to Heaven, you won't have to deal with homos there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I have one gay friend, who is in the 2% minority of gays who avoid that which I find disgusting about gays. Drugs, STDs, disrespect for values, etc. Even he is repulsed by the shit he sees on a daily basis (no pun intended forums) You're off-track.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I'm guessing that in the overall scheme of things, God doesn't really give a hamster's ass about human sexuality. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You'd be guessing wrong. Had He not given a hamster's ass, he wouldn't have first created a penis, with all of it's appointments, and THEN created the vagina, along with its appointments. They are functionally co-dependent.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>While He might get pissed about rape, whether it be a man raping a woman or another man, I doubt that He spends much time worrying about what consenting adults do amongst themselves. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I don't think He worries either. In the end, He'll drop-kick deserving nimrod's asses accordingly. The goal is to be a self-governing society, I think that's what He'd have hoped for. Gays don't bring that to the table.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>And since, IMO, homosexuality is not a choice but is innate, then God has no one to blame but Himself for its existence.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Then you and I disagree on this point. If you look at the background of gays, you'll note strife and family issues from an early age. Or you'll note manipulation by others. In any event, it is a choice in my mind. Further, whether by choice or by birth, homosexuality is not a license to carry on in a manner that is diametrically-opposed to soceity's interests. Drugs, diseases, and promiscuity to that degree were never okay by society, or God himself.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The way I understand Christianity works is that you can be the most promiscuous, hedonistic drug user ever known, but as long as you confess, repent, and accept Christ, you still get to go to Heaven. I'd bet the same applies to queers. So I'm not really sure of what the impact is of doing something that God may not have intended, since everyone, regardless of how evil he/she may have been here on Earth, can enter His kingdom by simply saying a last-minute apology. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    In some respects, it is unfortunate that this is the case, no? (Orenthal, Manson, Ray Lewis, et. al.)

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>If God is indeed fair, I fail to see how someone like, say, Hitler, could have the potential to get into Heaven by repenting and accepting Christ after all the shit he pulled, while decent, law-abiding, non-murderous Christian homos might be denied entry regardless of whether they repented, simply because they were gay. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I don't disagree. The notion of earning your way is thrown out the window. And for that I really don't have an answer. I only have opinions about what we as humans can control on our own, here on the ground. Living our lives in proper moral fashion, caring for the betterment of society, etc. Homosexuals have no interest in doing these kinds of things, as evidenced by their behavior. If you reject my characterization of these people, I suggest you take a trip to West Hollywood some night, and just visit a few clubs. You'll quickly come to realize just how amoral and anti-culture these hedonists are, and you might even stop making excuses for them. Maybe forums


    [/B][/QUOTE]



    ------------------
    inaacpkyfag - (n) 1. the art of kicking one's own ass 2. the act of knowing you're a worthless piece of shit 3. slang a board bitch

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Buttspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Smackie -

    I can ignore fags. I can do my thing and they can do their's. BUT - when fags try to force it down the rest of our throats that it's OK, and we should suck their dicks because they are discriminated against, fuck them.

    And even more so, I don't want a fucking liberal teacher trying to tell my child that getting a shit-dick with 2 pair of nuts slapping each other is a great and normal thing to do. It's NOT normal. Look at the fucking majority of people! Educators don't deserve the right to intrude that much into children's minds. If they grow up gay and fucked up, so be it. If they're straight, they don't need to hear about it....

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://160.79.129.225/waves/10110/fart3112.wav" TARGET=_blank>Click on this for what I really think of you!

    </A>

  3. #53
    Hostboard Member Morten Andersen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2002
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Rack the ever-living fat fukken rat piss out of this thread and to the following:
    Jimmy Meds
    Buttspray
    ELGRANDE

    anyone else who is interested in keeping it real.

    ------------------
    Just call me the Great Dane

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Jsc810's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't feel like getting into another shouting match on this topic (however, I would join a legitimate debate, point versus point, without all the name calling, but that probably is not possible here).

    But for you homophobes, here is something for you to chew on. forums


    ------------------
    New Orleans Troll Stop
    April 5-6, 2002

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Buttspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ruff Dogg:
    Are there really any teachers out there that are telling kids that homosexuality is great? I doubt it. Aren't teachers trying to teach kids to get along with others, even if other people aren't exactly like themselves?


    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Shawn Hannity was discussing it yesterday. Evidently, there's a group of people like you who want normal chidren to turn fucked up by talking to them about homosexuality at about the age of 10. Promoting it, and making fags feel good about themselves.

    I really don't know who you are, but am sure that you're a liberal, meaningless troll, who finds pleasure in suffocating in a large container of cocksauce. You're of no importance....

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://160.79.129.225/waves/10110/fart3112.wav" TARGET=_blank>Click on this for what I really think of you!

    </A>

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2001
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Posted by the 80's Man
    Rack the FUKK out of ELGRANDE's letter and UNWAR the cockgobbler who e-mailed back and took a piss on the Bible.
    It's seargents like ELGRANDE who help us win the battles in life of preserving God, country, and ethics.
    Fukk the rest of you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    And speaking of God, Country, and ethics, he backs it up with this:

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Posted by the 80's Man:
    Yessir, I just want a one-time fukk.
    In and out, never call her again.
    The pendulum of disrespect is about to swing, motherfukkers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Funny stuff.

    You might as well go gay, 80's Man. Do the glory hole bit and then head down to Subway with your new pals. It suits you.

    Fukk you runnin through the shower at the YMCA.

    ------------------

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2001
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Posted by the 80's Man
    Rack the FUKK out of ELGRANDE's letter and UNWAR the cockgobbler who e-mailed back and took a piss on the Bible.
    It's seargents like ELGRANDE who help us win the battles in life of preserving God, country, and ethics.
    Fukk the rest of you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    And speaking of God, Country, and ethics, he backs it up with this:

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Posted by the 80's Man:
    Yessir, I just want a one-time fukk.
    In and out, never call her again.
    The pendulum of disrespect is about to swing, motherfukkers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Funny stuff.

    You might as well go gay, 80's Man. Do the glory hole bit and then head down to Subway with your new pals. It suits you.

    Fukk you runnin through the shower at the YMCA.

    ------------------

  8. #58
    Inactive Member ElGRANDPEEHOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buttspray:
    Shawn Hannity was discussing it yesterday. Evidently, there's a group of people like you who want normal chidren to turn fucked up by talking to them about homosexuality at about the age of 10. Promoting it, and making fags feel good about themselves.


    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That group of people is the HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY! Homosexual defenders like PeterPuff Dogg, who obviously has no children, fuel their fire.
    Props Buttspray, continue the cruisade my good man.


    ------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr Bob:
    TTB, I see. Kinda like the game fuck your buddy, or screw your neighbor, or whatever it is called. Actually sounds like a lot of fun....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

  9. #59
    Senior Hostboard Member The 80's Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Smile

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Uncle Fester:
    And speaking of God, Country, and ethics, he backs it up with this:

    Posted by the 80's Man:
    Yessir, I just want a one-time fukk.
    In and out, never call her again.
    The pendulum of disrespect is about to swing, motherfukkers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Funny stuff.


    That's called a Political Fukk, dude. You just can't see the big picture. A chick who dresses kinky-like is in need and asking for the one-time fukk.
    It is my fukkin DUTY to lay the wood to her after she went through the trouble of buying leopard panties and tried to expose the tops of them. By banging her (a whack chick headed for gothism), I (the damn General) install some STABILITY and STRUCTURE in her life.
    SHe's kind of ugly, but her effort in wearing the leopard undies warrants one honorable and noble fukk from a damn General who has VISION. A kinky, half-goth chick CANNOT have a lasting relationship with a damn General, a "simple man without the words to make things right," as Gary Puckett once sang. Thanks to my VISION, I can see that this relationship would not foster. I am honorable enough to recognize this and not hurt either of us by trying a long-lasting relationiship that cannot work. Thus, the next best thing would be the gift of a one-time fukk. Her being able to tell her fellow antique store friends, "I got some General Dikk" is enough. It's noble. It's fair. It's just. God bless America. Rack me.
    -G
    gotta have the fukkin vision...


    ------------------
    fukk me running

  10. #60
    Inactive Member ElGRANDPEEHOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Researchers at the University of Georgia conducted an experiment involving 35 homophobic men and 29 nonhomophobic men as measured by the Index of Homophobia scale. All the participants selected for the study described themselves as exclusively heterosexual both in terms of sexual arousal and experience.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yeah right, nice fucking article:rolleyesbigfuckingtime:!

    Those supposed 35 homophobic men were planted their by the homosexual community. To further their sick agenda. How do I know you ask?
    BECAUSE NO SELF RESPECTING HETEROSEXUAL MALE WOULD SIT THROUGH A SESSION OF WATCHING TWO MEN BURY THEIR PURPLE HEADED MISSILES INTO ONE ANOTHER'S RECTUMS WITHOUT THROWING UP ALL OVER HIMSELF!
    Therefore, there is no doubt in my mind that this research committee was made up of entirely gay, cock slobbering researchers.

    Nice try JSC, but some of us aren't buying into the lie, your homosexual community is trying to brainwash us with.



    ------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr Bob:
    TTB, I see. Kinda like the game fuck your buddy, or screw your neighbor, or whatever it is called. Actually sounds like a lot of fun....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •